What’s the criteria for becoming a First Thursday vendor?
UAN curates a high-quality, monthly street gallery, representing the diversity and depth of Portland's creative community. We feel that higher standards help everyone succeed. We reserve the right to decline applicants who do not meet the following guidelines:
- Participants must present a cohesive and creative body of work, comprised of handmade, one-of-a-kind (or limited-edition), items.
- Acceptance will be based on participants' artistic medium, quality of work, quality of display, and category caps.
- Urban Art Network does not accept mass manufactured items, vendors specializing in plants, or food vendors.
- The street gallery does not host booths that include music, musicians, amplification, incenses or open flames.
- Event participation requires an artist statement and a minimum of three images uploaded to your profile. A recent booth photo is strongly encouraged.
- Participants may only offer items within the categories they have indicated on their UAN registration.
- UAN will only consider participation by local establishments who actively promote artists or makers during the event.
Not sure if this is you? Please contact us here with any questions.