What are the First Thursday Guidelines?
Vendors are responsible for reviewing and following all guidelines & requests of event staff. Failure to do so may result in a no-sell status for the evening, season, or future events.
Vendor Check In & Set Up: 3p-5p
Location: NW 13th & Johnson
Booth Size & Fee: 10' X 10' $50
Upon Arrival: Head to the info table for check in at NW 13th & Johnson. Vendors not checked into, or at their reserved space by 4p will forfeit their space. Vendors must be set up no later than 5p. All transactions & requests must be made during listed hours.
Event Hours: 5p-9p
Break Down: Early break down is not permitted. In some rare cases, events may close early due to weather. If this occurs, all vendors will be notified by a UAN coordinator.
- Cars are not permitted on street gallery footprint.
- Vendors must be packed up and off event site by 11p.
- Loading zones are for active loading & unloading only.
- Do not move the road closure barricades.
- Do not pull your car into the loading zones until your booth is completely broken down.
- Be courteous to vendors in corner spots, do not unload or walk product through their space.
- First Thursday is a rain or shine event, so please dress accordingly