Jewelry to elevate your every day from recycled metals and natural stones
I'm Tiffany and I create jewelry that helps elevate your every day.
I believe jewelry has superpowers. It helps us tell our stories, transforms outfits into art, and connects us with a person, place or feeling. I design modern, delicate jewelry that will take you from outfit to outfit and day to night without weighing you down. Every piece I create has it's own unique story and serves as a talisman to help you feel beautiful, confident and connected throughout your day.
High quality and environmental responsibility are important to me and the planet.
All gold and silver are 100% recycled from a US green-certified refinery. Natural stones are American mined from responsible and traceable sources. "Bubble mailers" and packaging are 100% compostable and recyclable. Helping you feel good about looking good and keeping our planet beautiful for years to come.
Jewelry Connects the Maker, The Object and Finally The Objects Owner.
The beauty of working with an artist is a personal and custom experience. I enjoy building long term relationships with my customers and welcome special requests. Many times you help shape my designs and I'm always listening for inspiration. I always welcome custom orders.
A little more about me.....
- Home is beautiful Hood River, OR (about 50 miles east of Portland along the Columbia River) in a tiny home on my family's 100+-year-old pear orchard.
- I'm a Portland native and we call those unicorns here. I've spent most of my life in the PNW except a few amazing years in Oakland, CA.
- I started making jewelry in 2010 when I visited a bead shop with my grandmother. I took inspiration from my fly tying kit and created my first line of feather hoops. I later wanted to get into sustainable materials, metal and stones so I took a series of metalsmithing classes at a local art school.
- My "day job" used to be restaurant management until 2012 when I was able to pursue my love of jewelry full time.
- Teaching and connecting others through the art of jewelry making makes my heart sing! If you're in the area please come visit me at a class!
- Getting outside is an everyday priority of mine. When I'm not in the studio I'm taking advantage of the beautiful PNW. I love backpacking with friends, paddling on the water, hiking, skiing (terribly) and long road trips to anywhere