Paul Allen Lockhart,
Post impressionist style,Acrylic paintings and oil pastel drawings.
I use acrylics and oil pastels to create impressionistic-style paintings. I enjoy going on plein air outings to capture urban and natural landscapes using oil pastels. My acrylic paintings are created in a controlled environment in my basement studio. My art portrays my interests in architecture, landscapes, animals, and portraits.
I was born in Salem, OR, and moved to Portland in 1976. I worked in the landscaping maintenance business for 30 years, retiring in 2014. In grade school I was interested in art, but became serious about it in high school, beginning with pen and ink, and watercolors. Since 2014, my hobby in art has become my passion; I enjoy exploring the many aspects it has to offer.
I have been a member of the Oregon Society of Artists since 2016 and have participated in the following markets and exhibitions:
- Big 500 Art Show (Peoples Art of Portland Gallery, 2015-2018)
- Cedar Mill Farmers Market (2016-2017)
- Featured Artist for Art in the Park (Peninsula Park, 2016-2017)
- Oregon Society of Artists Rose Show -- Honorable Mention (2018)
- Oregon Society of Artists 1st Annual Plein Air Show -- Artistic Merit (2018)
- Oregon Society of Artists 2nd Annual Plein Air Show -- Honorable Mention (2019)
- Buckley Center Gallery (University of Portland, 2019)
Email -- email@example.com
Website -- paullockhartfineart.com
There is no video yet for this profile.