What are the terms and conditions of my reservation
Urban Art Network Terms of Service
By visiting our website or our location(s) and/ or purchasing from Urban Art Network, you engage in our "Service" and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). These Terms of Service apply to all users, including without limitation users who are vendors, customers, browsers, and/ or contributors. Please read these Terms of Service carefully. By visiting, accessing or using any part of the website or our services, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service.
All descriptions of pricing, locations, and conduct are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of Urban Art Network.
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use or participation service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Reserved Space Contract
- After 4:00 pm, reserved spaces are forfeited to walk-ins, unless other arrangements are made in advance.
- Cancellations must be received at least two days in advance.
- There are no refunds, only credits or transfers. To claim a credit for a future Street Gallery, or to transfer your space to another artist, you must make arrangements at least two days in advance; no-shows forfeit these claims. Credits or transfers are only valid for the current calendar year.
- Anyone can be excluded from our event for disruptive behavior or any other behavior outlined in our city mandated rules of conduct.
- Reservations can be revoked at the discretion of the event administrators.
- Beyond the administration of the street closure and bathrooms, no other services will be provided on-site.